Fire put out at high-rise apartment in western Tehran

According to eye witnesses, fire first broke out on the balcony on the first floor of the high-rise apartment. The cause of fire appears to be power cables falling on the electrical panel on the first floor which caused a minor explosion. The fire then spread to the exterior side of the building. Over 30 residents […]
Fire put out at high-rise apartment in western Tehran

According to eye witnesses, fire first broke out on the balcony on the first floor of the high-rise apartment. The cause of fire appears to be power cables falling on the electrical panel on the first floor which caused a minor explosion. The fire then spread to the exterior side of the building.

Over 30 residents were rescued and four people, including three women and one man, sustained minor injuries.

Spokesman for fire department said firefighters managed to extinguish the fire within minutes of arriving at the scene. According to him, the fire was small and did not cause much damage. 

MS/4005304

Mehr News Agency

مطالب پیشنهادی :

نوشتن دیدگاه

تمام حقوق این سایت برای © 2019 پایگاه خبری تحلیلی التزام - هفته نامه التزام. محفوظ است.